Drove through Reno yesterday. A few highlights:
* gusts of wind that made me disturbingly (word?) aware of a new cavity.
* a gas station bathroom with pee all over the walls. I smelled it before I saw it, p.s.
* me, driving through a winding deer infested mountain pass laying on the horn to avoid hitting any. Tod laughed until he saw how effective my technique was.
* Tod had to stop at Best Buy for a cord and also bought me a Garth Brooks CD. I was in the mood for some country...in the country.
* a 1 am discussion on Garth as we both struggled to stay awake. Topics included:
Who was his first wife? How long did he cheat on her? That one shirt with four multi-colored squares...an argument because Tod thinks he had more hits than the Beatles...
* and don't forget 4pm with two kids and zero naps when Mom semi-lost her mind and yelled, "Everyone close your eyes and START SLEEPING!!!! NOOOOOWWW!"
Pictures coming soon.