10. Doing more stuff around the house ie: pulling weeds, organizing closets and drawers except I haven't organized any yet
6. Walking everywhere which means more exercise.
5. Like when I walked to the park today in 90 degree heat with Larry screaming and Lennon trying to pacify him by singing. Loud. But the positives were all the gorgeous minivans driving by. I stared them down like a guy would a girl with triple Ds.
4. Getting to meet more Park Moms:
PM: So how old is the red head?
Me: He just turned two.
PM: Is he talking yet?
Me: Not much.
PM: Oh wow, my little Zoe was talking on her first birthday.
PM: Do you have your four year old in preschool?
Me: Yeah a couple of my friends teach in one of their homes.
PM: Oh reeeeeaaallly? In their house, that's awesome. Yeah we put Jack in Challenger (private preschool) and it has just...been...awesome. Worth every penny.
Me: I'm so glad.
3. When you're home all day time slows down. Which is exactly what I want...nice, looooooooooooooooong days with my children.
1. Because I get to be like "everyone else in the world, Holly" (direct quote from my husband) because according to him most people don't even have a car so welcome to the real world. I am so glad to be here.