- find your driver's license
- if you can't find it (it's been six months) go get a new one
- block out six hours to spend at DMV getting new license
- pay ticket for driving too close to a (Parowan) police car for two seconds
- find insurance card that was supposed to be in the glove box...WHERE IS THAT THING?
- wipe fingerprints off the sliding glass door
watch pointless TV
- call someone about the garage door only opening after hitting the button ten times
- where are the wheels for the garbage can and why aren't they attached?
- fix broken chair in office or just FREAKING REPLACE IT so you're not kneeling while you type
look at recipe blogs for an hour
- sell the fridge since it's been sitting in the garage for seven months
- call people back
take a nap
- take all the onesies out of Larry's drawers already
- put onesies in those bins for baby clothes
- organize bins for baby clothes
try on old swimsuit and analyze
- somehow use rotting vegetables in bottom drawer of fridge
- top dresser drawer -- enough said
- call alarm company AGAIN about bill being wrong AGAIN
buy stuff at Target you didn't know you needed but now you do
- microwave door handle is busted
- decorate your trunk this year
blog about stuff you should be doing instead of blogging
- what starts with the letter D for show and tell?
- dress up this year...or maybe just Tod
- finish 500 page book for book club by Thursday...only 300 pages to go
- garbage day tomorrow
look up secret people on Facebook
- air filters need to be changed...four months ago
- tell Tod to stop referring to show and tell bag for D as "D-Bag" in front of Lennon
wander around Costco without purpose
- soccer pictures...buy team AND individual?
- remember shot follow-ups in four weeks
- stop eating Halloween candy
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm dieing! So funny...and so familiar - just not enough time in the day.
Does Todd keep a diary? That could be the perfect show and tell for Lennon. Dad's Diary.
top dresser drawer! Why does all the unnecessary junk make its way to the top drawer every time?
Good luck with your list :)
Great idea Kelli. Lennon's teachers would love that.
Diana, I should take a picture of my top dresser drawer. Right now it has the cover for our blow-up mattress, a heating pad, an old candle without wax, rags, markers...............
This one has me laughing and laughing out loud. My favorite is 'try on old swimsuit and analyze'. I may or may not have done that a time or two. he he. That is just too funny.
Those enchiladas are the bomb. Really. I made them last night and I just had them again for dinner tonight. Yum.
Too funny! How much are you selling that fridge for and does it work? I want to get a spare one for my garage.
Post a Comment