1. Mediterranean cruise (Megan copied ME)
2. Run a marathon
3. Complete a half ironman in some exotic location
4. Scuba dive in Belize
5. Have great-grandkids (can't even IMAGINE this)
6. Mission with Tod
7. PhD in something interesting
Seven things I can do:
1. Run 13.1 miles
2. Cook a turkey
3. Round off handspring (and maybe a tuck?)(maybe not)
5. Read fast
6. Bikram yoga
7. Make my hair wavy with a flat iron (I'll teach you if you want)
Seven things I can't do:
1. Sew from a pattern
2. Scrapbook anything
4. Assemble things (toys, shelves, cribs, anything)
5. Bake fluffy, light rolls
6. Jump from tall heights
7. Pretend to love Twilight, sorry
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Makes me laugh
2. Piggy back rule (bigger than me and could carry me on his back for a lengthy period of time)
3. Confidence (doesn't care what people think)
4. Can talk about things that matter from books to Britney Spears (she IS in a crisis you guys)
5. Spiritual on his own
6. Thinks I'm great
7. Generous and kind to everyone (from our families to a server at a restaurant)
Seven things that I say most often:
1. Lennon, don't touch! HOT!
2. Go get a book!
3. Hey Lennon, Mom's on the phone. No screaming...
4. Tod, you will not believe what Lennon did today...
5. For real Lennon...no more screaming. Mommy is serious.
6. Can you say it nicely?
7. Give me a kiss...I love you
Seven celebrities I like for one reason or another:
1. Jason Bateman
2. David Bowie
3. Ayn Rand (dead authors count)
4. Jennifer Aniston (I'm sorry but I think we'd be friends in real life)
5. Jemaine Clement
6. Michael Cera
7. Tina Fey
Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Right now I LOVE Port o' Subs turkey sandwiches, mmmmm.
2. Thai yellow curry chicken
3. Chips and homemade guacamole or pico de gallo
4. My mom's chocolate chip cookies
5. Anything mint chocolate
6. Chicken Tikka Masala at Bombay House
7. Peanut butter and honey sandwich
Seven Confessions (I made this one up, enjoy):
1. Sometimes I don't get ready for the day until 4 pm or not at all
2. Sometimes I tell Tod events start 30 minutes before they really do so we'll be on time
3. Sometimes I pass Cheetos/candy/anything back to Lennon in the car to keep the peace
4. Sometimes I drink a chocolate milk while I grocery shop then pay for the empty bottle up front
5. Sometimes I listen to Cher while I run
6. Last night I couldn't sleep so I made nachos at 2:30 am
7. I don't usually like tags but I like Megan so I did this one then I liked it.
Seven people I tag:
7. tagged. Plus: Mom, Katy, Ann Dee, Kristi, Paulette and Alana. Do it.