I have been tagged several times. Sorry this took so long, but here's an official response:
1. I am sort of a paranoid person. When I was little and my parents would go out, if they weren't home RIGHT when they said they'd be back, I'd freak out. I knew they were dead on the road somewhere and it was up to me to raise their family myself. One time an alarm clock went off in the kitchen and I evacuated myself, my brother, and two sisters. I was sure the house was on fire. I even saved some CDs and my violin...from the non-fire.
2. I love: exercising, eating out, traveling with Tod, when Lennon wakes up, trampolines, reading, and when my hair is cute. I'm going to add jeans as well, Melissa. I strongly believe that a pair of good jeans can make any girl feel great. I look at jeans as investments. I also have a non-sexual crush on Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars. It just doesn't get better than her.
3. One time I got stuck in the lifeguard umbrella while I was....lifeguarding. It was windy. This is a true story no matter what anyone says; I have a whole kiddy-pool full of witnesses.
4. I don't have a lot of visible talents. Most of them are hidden. However, I plan to unveil one of them soon in my T.V. debut on "Don't Forget the Lyrics." I don't forget lyrics. I know lyrics to the crappiest songs. I know lyrics to country songs, rap songs, love songs. Tod is currently editing my video to audition. I may be a millionaire.
5. I can do a round-off handspring tuck. Or I used to be able to. I also used to do a standing tuck, too. I don't know what would happen if I attempted these tricks today. I should also mention I was captain of the THS cheerleading squad. Led the girls to state -- 1st place.
6. I am self-conscious about: my thighs, my cooking, and cellulite. I'm also self conscious about the fact that my glasses come out of the dishwasher with spots still. WHY?! WHY?? However, Jessica N. gave me a great tip that I plan to use asap. This has to stop.
I tag: Megan, Amber, and Berkley