Pregnancy is a funny thing...some days I don't want to move, other days I can't stop moving. This week one of my projects to keep my mind occupied was to plant flowers. I've never done this before. I didn't even know flowers could survive in Las Vegas. However, I did my research, used a drill (this amused Tod) to create drainage holes in my pots and then planted them this afternoon.
People I'd like to thank:
1. Ann Dee for first inspiring the idea back in March
2. Amber and Wyatt for the drill
3. Jeff and Pam from Star Nursery
4. Jordan and Tod for carrying the potting soil from the car to the yard
5. Grandma Jewel - I thought of her and remembered to buy gloves
This is a huge accomplishment for me. Cross your fingers that they survive the summer.